Please find details for this position below.
Client : Aerospace / Aviation
Title : Inventory Control Analyst ( Senior Logistic Analyst)
Location : Coralville, IA
Duration : 03+ Months (Possibility of Extension)
• This person is responsible for solving routine inventory problems of extensive scope and complexity. This includes the system analysis and reconciliation of cycle count discrepancies and other inventory related discrepancies.
• This person will be integral in the development of solutions for inventory control and material flow throughout the Logistics value chain for a variety of inventory problems of moderate to complex scope and complexity.
• Perform Stock Issue Discrepancy data analysis, trending and root cause. Plans schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion or by request.
Job Skills & Attributes:
• Customer Service Orientation - Provides customers with quality experiences, establishing and maintaining effective relationships.
• Dependability - Ensures that all details of a project are accurate before delegating to others.
• Judgment - Bases decisions on factual information and considers alternative courses of action before reaching decisions.
• Follow-up - Demonstrates better than expected follow through with internal or external customers.
• Stress Tolerance - Maintains a calm and positive outlook during stressful situations
• HS Diploma plus a minimum of 3 years working with MRP processes to support inventory control and material flow activities
• Extensive SAP IM / WM knowledge, with an in-depth understanding of the integration points through material, supply and manufacturing, a Lean background and proficiency with MS Office