• Design, develop and unit test solutions using Guidewire ClaimsCenter or PolicyCenter Product
• Experience in Guidewire Configuration development sub team that is part of a larger configuration work stream.
• Manage scope, estimate work, build plan and schedule, track and deliver to plan
Clearly communicate and work with onsite/offshore teams and client as required to deliver effectively.
• Interact with other internal IT teams (including client, onshore and offshore) to complete project activities
• Sound knowledge of modern software architectures, design patterns, and development techniques. Application of structured software development techniques including requirements analysis, functional decomposition, modeling, prototyping, functional design, estimating and testing
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Essential Experience/Expertise: (Must have skills)
• Strong Configuration / Integration skills (v7.0 or above) - Desired areas of technical/functional expertise include GOSU, PCF, XML, Product Model, Activity
• Assignments, Forms Inference.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Guidewire ClaimsCenter or PolicyCenter (any version)
• Minimum 6 years of experience in Property & Casualty insurance domain,
• Strong understanding of the Guidewire platform (UI, Data Model, Studio etc.)
• Solid technical background in Core Java, XML, SQL Working knowledge of one or more RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server)
• Knowledge in at least one Software Configuration Management tool like SVN, CVS etc
• Working knowledge of one or more SDLC methodologies