• Will be working within ACH payments area, specifically with debits or ACH transactions.
• Responsible for gathering information from the customer who is disputing a charge. Once this information is gathered, the information is sent to a dedicated officer to review the dispute.
• You will be required to open all tickets and send to designated personnel within 5 minutes.
• For example: a bank will withdraw $25 out of someone’s account, if this individual doesn’t recognize this withdraw, the bank will send a fax to this team to review this dispute.
• The fax is translated into an e mail; the e mail with the dispute is then sent to the contractor.
• This individual needs to be extremely organized because several requests could come in daily.
• Throughout the day you may be closing tickets, reminding officers of the disputes and then opening new requests that come in.
• 98% of the job is e mail.
• Must have excellent organizational skills to manage a large volume of disputes
• Must have great verbal and written communication.
• Must be comfortable working within a fast paced environment.