Industry : Banking and Finance
Work Location : Tampa, FL
Job Title : Human Resources Specialist
Duration : 5-6+ months (with possibility of extension/permanency)
• Manages employee, manager, and HR inquiries related to Payroll, Disability Management and HR Systems Support via phone and email.
• During each interaction, the specialist is required to effectively control the call while referencing a knowledge database and creating appropriate case documentation to outline the purpose of the inquiry, information provided/action taken during the call and any required steps necessary for resolution or further research upon case escalation
• Responsible to create cases related to incoming mails form a specific department and to triage incoming emails.
• Consistently provide exemplary and efficient service to employees, managers and HR partners via phone and email interactions
• Proactively seek ways to serve customers/partners beyond initial requests to ensure all possible current and future needs are met
• Demonstrate sound judgment and initiative to immediately address and/or escalate requests
• Proactively promote self-service tools to educate customers/partners on how to efficiently utilize tools
• Actively engage in process improvement efforts to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
• Monitor and manage centralized mailboxes to ensure SLA’s are met
• Participate in projects as needed
• Has good background/experience in Human Resources
• The role requires effective communication skills and the ability to work within established service level deadlines with accuracy and efficiency.
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills are necessary.