Please find details for this position below.
Client : Motorcycle Manufacturer
Title : New Product Introduction Analyst
Location : Milwaukee, WI
Duration : 36 Months (Possibility of Extension)
• The New Product Introduction Analyst position will assist with bringing new products to market per the New Product Introduction Process (NPIP) by enabling informed, data driven decision making. Located within the Program Management Office (PMO) for Parts & Accessories (P&A) this role will assist Program Managers and project teams as needed.
• Learn, maintain, and provide front-line support for custom software tools built in MS Access that support P&A’s NPIP.
• Provide project management over periodic software updates required as a result of changing business needs and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Generate cadenced metrics/reports ranging from business performance to budget tracking.
• Understand available data sets to generate custom queries/reports on demand.
• Maintain shared databases and user access.
• Coordinate key cross-functional activities to ensure seamless data transfer between Engineering, Supply Management, Program Management, Consumer Portfolio Management, Quality, and Demand Planning & Inventory Management.
• Provide input for core measures that drive appropriate decision making and actions for US and international markets. Build capabilities to better understand business performance drivers.
• Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or similar.
• Related experience preferred.
• High degree of individual expertise in the use of MS Excel ((i.e. macros, pivot tables, filters, vlookup, graphs, embedded tables, etc.) and MS Access.
Should you have any questions, feel free to call Shekhar Suman on 973-774-7835 or please send me your updated resume at Shekhar.email@example.com. I look forward to working with you.