Job Title: Financial Service Representative
• Receives and responds to incoming customer/ broker/ agent/ government agency inquiries.
• Communicates with customers, agency/brokerage force, service centers, internal/external sales support and other industry companies through oral and written communication.
• Assists customers with financial transactions.
• Consults and interprets contract provisions for current and past products and assumed business for policyholders, agents/brokers and other Enterprise operating units.
• Maintains current knowledge of contract and product provisions and administration of products, and the processing systems and related federal and state regulations
• Resolves routine errors requiring corrective processing.
• Demonstrates the ability to identify situations that require advanced technical knowledge or exception processing, and refers the situation to a lead team member if necessary.
• Processes monetary transactions according to policy provisions within assigned limits.
• Reviews, researches, and interprets records and reports to accurately make decisions
LOMA, CLU, ChFC