• Ensures the application of fair and consistent policy and procedure administration. Assist in the development, revision, and implementation of policies and procedures affecting hourly employees.
• SYSTEMS SUPPORT: Using the appropriate system(s) such as Workday and KRONOS, maintains the local human resources information system to update employee database.
• Ensure applicant flow, changes in payroll status, department changes, wage changes, employee status changes etc. are completed in a timely manner
Workday and KRONOS
• Oversee (administratively) all other training requirements to include the Position Certification Program.
• Administration of HR processes including but not limited to unemployment claims, government reporting and recordkeeping, I-9s and other processes as required May include administration of hourly attendance policy and may include logging and tracking of disciplinary actions when policy is not followed Data maintenance of all hourly employees in HRIS and employee files Administrative office duties which may include, assistance with meeting preparation, processing invoices, and facilitate committees for employee functions.