• Accounting/Settlement Analyst who will be responsible for cash and operations within e-commerce department.
• In this role, you will monitor/process operation and merchant payouts for various e- commerce clients.
• This assignment will have the exposure to the areas of operation accounting of e-commerce platform, offer redemption system for merchants, syndication platform as well as analytics and reporting.
Education and Skills:
• BA/ BS in Accounting required
• Proficient in Office with advanced Excel skills
• Experience with financial accounting software and ERP systems a plus
• 2+ years of accounting experience is preferred.
• E-commerce experience is a plus.
• Process daily/weekly/monthly merchant payout process and reconciliation via ACH/Wire/Check
• Perform variety of month-end closing procedures including preparation and posting of journal entries
• Full cycle accounts payable: reconcile vendor statements, bank statements and weekly check runs.
• Maintenance of vendor/merchant information, including W-9’s, as needed and year-end 1099 issuance and reporting.
• Responsible for processing large volumes of transactions and reconciling all to supporting documentation Client support for various payment related inquires
e-commerce, Excel, ERP, retail, accounting