• Resource/Service Coordinator will be responsible for routine planning, coordinating, controlling, and directing activities of operational resources.
• Also responsible for customer interaction, communicating with the Field Technician Supervisors, and coordinating jobs with Project Managers.
• Working with PM’s
• Working with local Trane office dispatchers
• Getting techs to when and where they are needed
• Phone and email correspondence
• Updating schedules on internal systems
• Answering phones
• Administrative duties
• Degree is not essential.
• Intermediate Excel user (v-lookups, pivot tables)
• Basic Word and Excel
• Skilled in Computer – ability to pick-up internal systems quickly
• Dispatch experience would be a plus
• Customer Service experience is required
• Administrative experience is nice to have