Looking for a solid Comp & Benefits Assistant to join our direct Oil & Gas client in Houston, TX on a long term contract
• Administers short-term incentive programs (annual bonus programs, merit planning) including eligibility maintenance, letter generation/distribution, inquiry responses, payout calculation, etc
• Provide ad-hoc data analysis for various product lines to evaluate market competitiveness.
• Participate in annual salary surveys, gathering and reporting data to third-party survey vendors.
• Must have experience using survey data and be able to provide comprehensive total compensation comparisons.
• Will require quick knowledge acquisition
• 3-5 years of experience with compensation and benefits