• A positive can-do attitude and a willingness to learn new processes and procedures.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressured sales environment.
• Experience in Salesforce.com; MS Office applications particularly Excel
• Demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of management.
• Ability to work as a team player and to work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communications.
• Demonstrated high-level of maturity and confidentiality.
• Experience working within a high-technology business environment is preferred but not essential.
• The ability to work with all stakeholders, professionally at all times as you are representing the Client brand
• Minimum 2 x years’ experience in a similar role
THIS POSITIONS DUTIES
Provide sales operations/administration support aligned to the Australian and New Zealand segment model, including sales specific data analytics/entry and team administration include diary management, travel, expense management and other ad-hoc duties as required and directed.
Reporting, Excel application, Salesforce