• Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/ controlling, and closing) associated with projects that are long-term, line of business-wide and medium to high in risk, scope, complexity.
• Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work.
• Develops and revises complex project plans and budgets, works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines.
• Creates and delivers presentations to senior management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
• Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
• Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
• May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
• May manage a program or a series of projects associated with a specific business function.
• Performs project risk analysis.
• Leads project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations.
• May directly or matrix manage 1 or 2 project staff team members.
Project Management , PMO , Process Improvement , Project Implementation , Project Life Cycle , SDLC , Risk Analysis , Vendor management , Risk Management , Project Plan , End to End Project Management