• Supplemental PM to work with the program manager for the Windows 10 refresh project onsite in Sterling Heights, MI
• Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects.
• Manages corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems.
• Responsible for business as well as team management.
• First Level University degree.
• 7+ years in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
• PMP Certified preferred.