Looking to transform their 24x7 Ops functions and establish a new, best-in-class, Integrated Command Center that will specialize in predictive and proactive monitoring, issue resolution, and the improved reliability of our Data Center Infrastructure and business critical applications.
The Sr. IT Infrastructure Analyst will have the exciting opportunity to work on the Infrastructure Operations Advanced Support team and assist our Integrated Command Center with IT Infrastructure Reliability and Support.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, or Business (MIS) or related discipline, or 2+ years IT related experience in lieu of the degree
• Experience and Working Knowledge of Windows Server and Desktop OS
• Experience and Working Knowledge of Linux and UNIX Server OS
• Experience and Working Knowledge of Storage Area Network Infrastructure
• Highly motivated, flexible, and full of initiative
• Ability to lead amongst peers to fulfill requests and resolve issues.
• Ability to analyze, resolve, and document problems and resolution
• Strong Written and Verbal communication skills
• Strong Collaboration and Customer service skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Proficiency with MS Office toolset
• Experience with Virtualization Technologies (VMware, Citrix)
• Experience and Knowledge of Data Center Working Environment
• Knowledge of Batch Scheduling tools (CAWA/ESP, CA7, Zeke)
• Knowledge of print queues, DHCP, TCP/IP, DNS, etc.
• Familiar with Data Network/Transport Environments
• Hands-on experience with Cisco enterprise networking product