Job Title: Project Manager
Location: New York,NY/Remote
Duration: 3+ months (High possibility of Extension)
The need is for PM(s) who must have Infrastructure experience, work location is remote. This is billable work and ideally this sub has previous experience with Client (leaning really towards that if found).
All Compute Project manager need to be senior level with extensive with Client. Viable candidates will have experience in leading complex infrastructure related programs, with specific experience in the platform of that specific compute tower. Examples; Intel: Leading large physical and virtual OS upgrade programs, Network : Driving large WAN/LAN upgrades throughout multiple locations. History with large and complex projects is necessary.
• Experienced PMs with prior experience in Complex Project Mgmt and experience working on GTS engagements.
• Each PM will be responsible for 1 to 5 site migrations , and will work side by side with to coordinate Dow sites (representing GTS towers).
• This will include transitioning, LAN, WAN, Wireless, Voice, PCs, and Servers. Each site requires a complex choreography between all of the stakeholders, so these PMs need to be very seasoned. Travel will be required (client funded - different locations per team).
• This is estimated at 20% - for workshops and deployments.
• PMP Experience
• Must have good communication and good client facing skills