While Salesforce Platform Development is not a requirement, we prefer you have this skills et as a nice overlay across both of the key functions to add depth to our Salesforce support services. These services include: troubleshooting technical issues, testing and debugging code, maintaining best practice, maintaining updates to existing code, delivering quicker solutions, and supporting platform integrations.
• BS or BA
• Salesforce Administrator Certification
• Minimum of 5 years working as a Salesforce Administrator
• Minimum of 2 years Business Systems Analyst functions
• Minimum of 3 years experience with CPQ Tools (Configure, Price, Quote) such as Salesforce CPQ, Aptus, Oracle Big Machines, Oracle Cloud, etc
• Hands-on expertise in configuring Salesforce by creating and managing elements like: custom objects, custom fields, complex formulas, validation rules, workflows, approval processes, links, buttons, record types, junction objects, master-detail relationships, lookup relationships, role based page layouts, custom tabs, custom reports, analytic snapshots, and email services
• Working knowledge of the integration points associated with applications such as Marketo/Hubspot, Zendesk, SalesLoft/Outreach.io, Docusign, ZoomInfo, etc.
• Understanding of CRM related business processes like Sales Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Partner Program and Relationship Management, Pipeline Management, Order Management, Account Management, and Case Management
• Excellent troubleshooting of Salesforce configuration issues