• Participate in and lead contract negotiations with partners (i.e., renegotiations, extensions, terminations and new business).
• Negotiate, manage and administer agreements across a range of commercial and technology agreements.
• Draft and negotiate contracts (statements of work and amendments) which accurately reflect required modifications to existing contracts Answer complex contract questions and provide contract interpretations
• Assist and advise the business on complex deals and contracting situations Identify and mitigate issues and risks, as well as assess the impact of alternative courses of action
• Provide sound and well reasoned commercial and contract guidance to the business and other internal functions based upon established policies, guidelines and professional judgment
• Develop working relationships with key internal stakeholders as well as third parties
• Communicate effectively and negotiate with all levels (professional to executive) of internal and external clients
• Manage own portfolio of accounts and manage all those deals through to full execution Work effectively within a team
• Apply creative thinking to solve problems Be self-motivated and eager to learn
• Be detail oriented, organized and able to multitask
• Practice well-developed oral and written communication skills
• Legal degree or 10+ years equivalent experience as a contracts manager