The WPS engineer should have good communication skills and be quick on their feet. Exceptional problem solving skills and a Jack of all end user technology trades. Technical adaptability is also key as L3 support skills are needed for Messaging, MDM and other end user related services. Must be a team player with a can do attitude and not afraid of challenges.
• At Least 5-7 years’ experience in L2/L3 support of End user support for IT.
• Experience supporting Windows Client Environment in Windows 7/8/10.
• Excellent Windows Operating System and application troubleshooting skills.
• Experience with SCCM 2007/2012 or other similar tools.
• Experience in building standard Desktop Image for Windows 7 / 10 for automated deployment – OS Build, Driver Package Preparation etc.
• Desktop Support background to troubleshoot issues on various hardware platforms and VDI’s.
• Advanced knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 8.
• Experienced in Active Directory user ID management and GPO.
• Lotus Notes client and Domino server support.
• ITIL is a necessary skill.
• Experience in supporting any MD solutions is a plus
• Familiarity with ticketing systems and ITSM solutions is necessary as well.
Windows, SCCM, Desktop, Active Directory, Lotus Noted