No of Positions: 10
Job Title: OFAC Compliance Analyst
Duration: 5+ Months (Extension or conversion for right fit)
Location: Tempe, AZ, 85281
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
• This position is generally responsible for managing risk to the Bank as it relates to Office of Foreign Asset & Control (OFAC) and compliance.
• Major Responsibilities: Under the direct supervision of a manager, performs a high level OFAC review, research and investigation of wire transactions received and transmitted through the Global Funds Transfer System (GFT).
• Perform a specialized function with high risk restrictions/impact to the bank.
• Assist with resolution of minimal impact exception items with supervision. Participate in systems upgrades, User Acceptance testing (UAT), Disaster Recovery (DR) related to ACE OFAC Guard, including various aspects of OFAC compliance reporting. Investigates, research, respond and document issues and present recommendations to the manager.
• Processes work associated with assigned unit in the areas of quality performance and limits risk.
• Ensures compliance with department policies, procedures, objectives and strategies, responsible for adherence to applicable State Federal and US Regulations including Uniform Commercial Code (UCC4A), OFAC, FDIC, Bank Secrecy Act, and Electronic Funds Transfer Act (EFTA).
• Looking for experience in OFAC, AML, Global Funds Transfer System (GFT), Uniform Commercial Code (UCC4A), FDIC, Bank Secrecy Act, and Electronic Funds Transfer Act (EFTA).
• Experience in User Acceptance testing (UAT), Disaster Recovery (DR) related to ACE OFAC Guard