• Meet productivity and performance standards as well as maintain call center performance metrics including Average Handle Time, After Call Work, Quality, and Scheduled Adherence.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures including the company’s attendance and employment policies.
• Maintain all company and regulatory compliance guidelines.
• Ensure privacy and confidentiality as required by HIPAA and company guidelines.
• Promote the company by providing superior customer service.
• Actively listens to customers, probes for clarification, and provides guidance based upon each customer’s individual needs.
• Pharmacy Technician Certification preferred (CPhT).
• Minimum two years of customer service experience in any industry required, preferably in a call center or production environment.