• Expertise in data modeling principles/methods including conceptual, logical & physical Data Models
• Develop Data Warehouse Dimensional modeling constructs; Develop and maintain the Data Warehouse Bus Matrix Architecture.
• Very good understanding on FSLDM Model
• Rich experience in ETL, cleansing, customization, reformatting, integration, and insertion into a data warehouse.
• Knowledge and experience in Teradata
• Extensive experience in Database Design, Normalization, Selective De-normalization, Forward/ Reverse Engineering of Applications, Conceptual, Logical and Physical data modelling using Erwin.
• Must have knowledge on banking functions (Core banking, Private/Wealth banking, Treasury system, Financial markets, Trade finance, Credit risk, FATCA-CRS)
• Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work as part of a team
• Knowledge of the mathematical foundations of statistical inference and forecasting such as time series analysis, multivariate analysis, cluster analysis, and optimization
• Ability to quickly learn and adapt modeling methods from case studies or other proven approaches
• Analyze and profile data from multiple strategic sources.
• Help maintain the existing Oracle data warehouse
• Develop SQL Queries to help ETL developers pull data from various transactional databases
• Help write and optimize Oracle SQL and PLSQL queries
• Review query performance and optimizing code
• Design and coding database tables to store the applications data
• Data modeling to visualize database structure
• Create table indexes to improve database performance
• Program views, stored procedures, and functions
Teradate, FSLDM, Banking, data Modelling