Reports To: Business Unit Manager
Position Status: Full-time
Hours Interstate and international travel may be required
Standard hours Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
Additional hours as needed
• Strategy development, business planning, presentation & coaching
• Effective organisational, prioritisation & time management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively & work in a team environment
• Attention to detail & accuracy
• Self motivated & ability to drive own professional development
• Customer service
• MS Outlook, Excel & ability to learn other business systems
• Ethical conduct
• Account managing role – Liaising with existing clients
• The role requires consultative and strategic selling skills as well as technical expertise to aid in selling, developing and managing a portfolio of vendor partners.
• Must have held a similar role for at least 12mths t be considered with the 1 firm.
• Must have great communication skills via face-to-face, phone and via email.
• Must be well presented as they will be the face of the business.
Account Management/Business Development