• Manage assigned Payroll Tax Unit staff responsible for employee taxation for North America.
• Provides the department and senior management with timely and accurate information regarding the performance of the assigned area(s).
• Manage all aspect of employer tax compliance for US, Canada and Puerto Rico
• Ensure team maintains Service Levels when responding to employee and HR inquiries.
• Ensure full documentation of policies and procedures
• Manage Internal/External Employer tax audit
• Provides training and assistance to direct reports
• 4 year degree required in Accounting/Finance
• Advanced Degree a plus
• Minimum of eight years of payroll tax/payroll/accounting experience
• Strong Leadership skill managing a team
• Experience with Work Day and ADP/Master Tax preferred
• Advanced experience with spreadsheet and database applications
• Demonstrates advanced ability to research and analyze business requirements and components of complex problems to produce logical solutions
Work Day OR Master Tax, Payroll experience