• Provide a high level of quality customer service to all facets of bank assigned customers.
• Analyzing selected data and make recommendations regarding exposure and possible risk to the Bank on new accounts, wire transfers, overdraft conditions and uncollected funds usage.
• Respond to customer inquiries regarding deposit products, account analysis, service charges, cash management services and investment opportunities.
• Contact customers in accordance with request from account officer.
• May need experience with online software.
• Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Process foreign items:
• Initiate and receive phone calls to and from customers to notify and assist depositors as appropriate.
• Process adjustments, return items, and conduct research, as required.
• Set up new accounts requiring no output information.
• Provide prompt and courteous service to customers and other departments within the Bank.
• Typically requires a high school diploma or G.E.D.
• 3 to 5 years of technical experience.
• Requires proficiency in operating a 10-key adding machine, mechanical aptitude, attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to meet strict time constraints.