• Translate business requirements into technical requirements
• Proven experience in designing and building integrations supporting standard data warehousing objects (type-2 dimensions, aggregations, star schema, etc.)
• Design, Development and Test ETL Mappings, Mapplets, Workflows, Worklets using Informatica Powercenter 9.x.
• Performance tuning of end-to-end integration processes within Informatica workflow, or in the source/target database endpoints as needed.
• Understand ETL Specification documents for mapping requirements and create mappings using transformations such as the Source qualifier, Aggregator, Expression, Lookup, Router, Filter, Joiner, Union, Sequence Generator, Normalizer and Update Strategy.
• Create UNIX shell scripts to FTP and Archive files.
• Determine optimal approach for obtaining data from diverse source systems.
• Be a key contributor to initiatives that require technical expertise.
• Communicate with technical partners and come up with solutions.
• Collaborate with the team to coordinate delivery of software application.
• Strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• RDMBS (Oracle & SQL Server) database skills, including complex SQL constructs and DDL generation.
• Experience in Autosys Scheduling tool
• Strong experience in DWH Technologies (Informatica, PL/SQL, Unix, Autosys)
• Experience in technical specification design
• Ability to present technical concepts to senior level business stakeholders.
• Ability to provide end to end technical guidance on the software development life cycle (requirements through implementation).
• Analytical and problem-solving skills