• Experience in small to large size implementations, working with geographically distributed teams
• Intermediate level Java development experience is a must
• Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
• Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
• Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning
• Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
• Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
• Have expertise in large distributed systems, legacy experience is considered an asset
• Background in both agile and waterfall methodologies
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
• Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
Mulesoft, Mule EBS, EAI, SOA