Job title: Monitoring Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC; Des Moines, IA; Phoenix, AZ; Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 18-24 months
• Deliver customer-centric service and monitoring solutions using agile and good risk management processes.
• Onboarding of applications to AppDynamics to enable monitoring and alerting with best practices and standard APM tools.
• Establish customized monitoring dashboards, thresholds, alerting to fully enable application and support teams.
• Verify program monitoring tool configuration by overseeing the configurations to ensure proper monitoring is in production.
• Serve as a subject matter expert on APM tools.
• Understanding complex application frameworks and flows and assist with developing and implementing custom monitoring solutions.
• Develop new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
• On-call rotation support.
• Demonstrate outstanding communication, flexibility, teamwork and leadership.
• 3+ years of AppDynamics or similar application monitoring tool.
• 3+ years defining key performance metrics, dashboards and scorecards.
• 3 + years executing performance testing, setting up test scenarios, and application tuning.
• 5 + years of experience supporting and troubleshooting environments across the entire architecture (i.e. applications to infrastructure).
• 3+ years of Unix\Linux experience.
Dynatrace, Monitoring Engineer, System Center , SolarWinds , Sumo Logic, Relic , Datadog , APM, Application Performance Management, Zabbix, LogicMonitor , Logz.io , Retrace, Application monitoring performance, Rollbar, Scalyr , Instana, Stackdriver , Graylog , Foglight, Raygun , Catchpoint