- Develops, enhances, debugs, documents, supports, maintains and tests origination app and related applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions utilize diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Participates in the requirement analysis, design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
- Collaborates with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
• Works effectively with offshore developers.
- Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.
- Typically requires 5-8 years hands on experience working on below software.
- Java/J2EE 6+. WebSphere/Web logic Application Server
- Knowledge of Java Frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Log 4j, Angular
- Knowledge of JDBC, Oracle 11g+ or other relational databases
- Develop Soap and RESTful web services using JAXWS, JAXRS and Spring
- Develop backend processing jobs using Spring Batch and Java programs
- Ability to work with distributed team including offshore
- Enterprise integrations & Software Engineering design patterns
- Rules development using iLog/ODM
- Web 2.0/RIA software tools like DoJo , ExtJS, GWT
- Web sphere MQ 6+
- Knowledge of Agile, Rally/Jira software
- Develop Message Oriented applications using Spring JMS, Web sphere MQ
- Knowledge of full software development life cycle, including writing stories, low level documentation, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing.
- Mortgage Domain knowledge
- Experience with Impact LOS or any other Mortgage Origination system will be plus