- Industry: Professional services
- Work Location: Montvale, NJ
- Job Title: Business Analyst
- Duration : Over 6 months
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Work with client personnel to gather business process data and requirements. Document findings and decisions and perform requirements development, analysis, and create related documentation
- Translate requirements to the technical team and work with the development team on the development of implementation options to be then played back to the business
- Serve as an interface between the business and the technical team members Manage internal QA testing to validate business requirements and application functionality
- Create and manage UAT plan including creation of all test scripts and test data setup, execution of all test scripts including regression testing, manage client UAT testing
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or foreign equivalent in computer science
- 4+ years as a Business Analyst
- Experience or high degree of familiarity with at least one of the current software development lifecycle methodologies such as RUP or Agile
- Experience in JIRA preferred
If you are not interested in the role or if now isn’t a great time for a move, just let me know if I can help in the future or if you need assistance in making a connection.
To know more about Collabera, please visit us on www.collabera.com.
Should you have any questions, feel free to call me on 9738282937
Collabera: IT Jobs & Staffing Services
Discover what makes us a leading IT recruitment & staffing services agency. We connect top talent with the best companies worldwide.
Management,Microsoft Office,Software Development,Windows XP,Business analysis,Agile