- Will be responsible for gathering, normalizing and analyzing data providing the U.S. business with unique data insights and processes.
- This will include providing ongoing business/operational metrics, developing predictive forecasting models, calculating business financial analytics and designing data needs for future business analytics.
- The analytics lead will be the main contact person for all analytics needs working directly with Sales/ Marketing management teams, Commercial Operations and Information Technology (IT).
- The successful candidate will bring to the role an innovative spirit, can-do attitude and strong sense of customer service and will recommend, support and execute key business analytics helping to drive business success across the organization.
- Develop predictive/forecasting business models for multiple business scenarios
- Work with business units leads on business and market related ongoing reports/metrics
- Provide Business leads with operational metrics across multiple platforms/solutions and with trending and possible efficiencies
- Ensure data is available and normalized for platforms, solutions and programs to ensure easy measurement
- Provide direction on common data elements for Master Data Management changes
- Extending current data sources with Third party data vendors
- Collaborate with other business functions with data collection methods and centralization of data