• Working knowledge of AWS public cloud.
• Experience in cloud native application architecture with working knowledge/solutions specifically around cloud databases, serverless compute engines, workflow platforms etc.
• Understand the architectural and technical implementation strategies around API economy and Microservices.
• Working Knowledge of various source code repositories like TFS, VSTS, MS DevOps, Git.
• Strong general knowledge of "DevOps toolkit": continuous integration platforms, infrastructure-as-code frameworks, application release automation tools, IaaS and PaaS technologies etc.
• Expertise with popular automation frameworks (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Salt, or Puppet) and build automation tools
• Proficient in developing / programming (Python, .NET, etc.) and strong scripting skills (Bash, Powershell etc.) with ability to develop ad-hoc tools.
• Proficient with Docker and/or other container solutions, and container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes and Swarm (on-prem and cloud).
Bachelor’s degree in IT related fields or relevant work experience
At least three (3) years performing duties similar to those listed in the Overview section above
Experience working in an oil and gas setting
Effectively work in a team environment and strong interpersonal skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent communication and collaboration skills to direct resources across multiple disciplines
Problem analysis and resolution