• Plans, directs, leads and coordinates all activities of technology service delivery projects through all phases of a project from inception through completion.
• Consults with management, operations, and the sales teams to review service delivery program/project proposals to determine goals, time-frame, funding limitations, and procedures for accomplishing tasks, staffing requirements, allotment of resources, and the projects priority and feasibility within the program objectives.
• Develops program/project plans specifying goals, staffing, scheduling and allocation of available resources.
• Formulates and defines technical scope and objectives of the program and its related projects.
• Identifies and schedules program/project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
• Coordinates and responds to requests for changes from original specifications.
• Monitors program/project results. Develops quality assurance plans, communication plans, risk analysis and mitigation strategies.
• Tracks / documents lessons learned and develops improvement / training plans.
• Leads a team of Project Managers for assigned Program and all program/project deliverables.