Roles & Responsibilities:
• Design, develop and unit test applications.
• Gather software requirements and develop related software applications and programs.
• Research and evaluate software related technologies and products.
• Design and develop testing and maintenance procedures and activities.
• Develop and write high quality coding that meets requirements.
• Create software documentation and update existing documentation.
• Design, develop and implement critical applications in .Net environment.
• Assist and support other team members on multiple projects.
• Drive team members to keep up with projects deadlines and within the clients’ budgets.
• Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
• Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
• Strong knowledge in OOPS and DotNet framework 3.5 and above using c#.net.
• Experience in windows forms application using entity framework and LINQ
• Strong knowledge WPF,WCF Web services, Web APIs, xml and JSO
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to document and present architectural design and standards
.Net, C#,WPF, WCF, Web APIs, XML, JSO