Job Title: ForgeRock Consultant
Location: Fort Mill, SC
Duration: Contract to hire
This position will be a primary technical resource tasked with engineering and maintaining our Identity and Access Management platform, the ForgeRock product suite.
This role will provide thought leadership, professional support and valued contributions to a range of production support, development and project activities.
We are looking for an experienced professional, who has a breadth of knowledge and skills across various technical acumens, along with an understanding of industry best practices.
• Responsible for working with the vendor partners or internal teams to design and deliver IAM solutions.
• Collaborate with the security architects to create/maintain the IAM roadmap
• Work with the teams to ensure standards are being followed for current and future IAM implementations.
• Work with Product owner and stakeholders to provide solutions or address any gaps in the current implementation.
• Responsible for installing, configuring, customizing and maintaining the Identity and Access Management products.
• Minimum 5+ Years of experience in Identity, Access Management and Directory services.
• Minimum 2+ years of using ForgeRock products.
• Minimum 2+ years of experience in using databases, application servers, Web servers, Linux Operating System.
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in using scripting languages like UNIX shell scripting, Perl etc.
• Experience in installing, configuring, customizing and performance tuning of Identity manager, Access Manager and Directory Server.
• Experience in installing, configuring and customizing ForgeRock products is a plus.
• Experience in cluster management, monitoring, troubleshooting, and backup and recovery processes.
IAM, Identity and Access Management Engineer , Security, access management, ForgeRock , Forge Rock , UNIX, Identity Management, ForgeRock