- The ideal candidate will possess a mix of business and technology experience with medium scale data projects supporting credit risk reporting or other projects with underlying data provisioning needs.
- Candidate will work closely with business and technical SME resources within multiple entities, project manager, project leads, IT, and as necessary other project teams across the organization.
- Participate as a member of the project team to complete data sourcing and testing based on data requirements documented within the bank’s project life cycle methodology through: Identification of data within the organization that meets the needs defined within Business and Data Requirement Documents
- Prepare appropriate Data Sourcing / Mapping documentation to communicate and validate results with Data Users and Owners
- Evaluate data and process requirements from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high level information into details, abstract up from low level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Working ability in medium scale data management projects involving tasks such as data mapping, data gap analysis and remediation
- Ability in facilitation of data sourcing working sessions with business users, data owners, and related subject matter experts
- Ability to profile data using SQL within systems to ensure data identified meets intended requirements
- Experience with UAT or SIT testing
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Access, Toad
- Manage work to project timelines within a Work Breakdown Structure
- Understands the criticality of quality management for project success (Requirements, Testing, Audit)
- Four year University degree required.
- Three plus years of financial industry experience
- Two plus years of data related projects / Data Sourcing experience
- Risk management experience preferred
- Experience with Data Warehousing preferred
- Experience with OFSAA/OBIEE
- Experience with ALM
- Experience with a metadata tool such as MetaCenter or Collibra preferred
- Experience with SAS nice to have
UAT,SIT,OFSAA,OBIEE,MetaCenter,Collibra,data mapping,Data Profiling