Role: Customer Service Representative
Language Proficiency: English & Bahasa Malay
DOJ: At the earliest
• Open to acquiring knowledge levels on products, process and systems
• Flexible with work environment
• Open to development through coaching and counselling
• Adherence to roster and scheduling
• Adherence to compliance guidelines
• Good team player
• Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Person should have competency in written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English Language.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong customer service orientation
• Problem solving and analytical skills
Competencies: Team player, Customer Focus, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving.
Customer Service, Customer care, customer support