Role: Testing Analyst
Location : Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12+ months
• Work with Test Lead to perform and lead processes related to testing activities
• Works with other testing analysts to specify and support the test environment
• Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications
• Write test cases and execute against them
• Responsible for documenting issues using our bug-tracking system
• Communicate issues found, concerns, and feedback to Product and Developer teams
• Plan, document, verify, and track test results
• Will report directly to the QA Manager
• Creating test cases for both positive and negative test scenarios
• Documenting issues for development teams
• Develop, execute and maintain software test plans and test cases both automated and manual.
• Log bugs/issues via an issue tracking tool, and help determine priority of reported bugs.
• Provide clear reporting on test plan results and report of progress of the test process.
• Coordination with Project Managers and Business Analysts throughout testing process to ensure correct test and defect status are relayed.
• Identifies and recommends defect management strategies
• Handle special projects or other duties as may be required from time to time.
• Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
Testing, QA, bug tracking, test plans, test cases, test strategies, defect tracking, manual, manual testing, ALM, Quality center, JIRA