Role: Testing Analyst
Location : Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12+ months
• Work with Test Lead to perform and lead processes related to testing activities
• Works with other testing analysts to specify and support the test environment
• Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications
• Write test cases and execute against them
• Responsible for documenting issues using our bug-tracking system
• Communicate issues found, concerns, and feedback to Product and Developer teams
• Plan, document, verify, and track test results
• Will report directly to the QA Manager
• Creating test cases for both positive and negative test scenarios
• Documenting issues for development teams
• Develop, execute and maintain software test plans and test cases both automated and manual.
• Log bugs/issues via an issue tracking tool, and help determine priority of reported bugs.
• Provide clear reporting on test plan results and report of progress of the test process.
• Coordination with Project Managers and Business Analysts throughout testing process to ensure correct test and defect status are relayed.
• Identifies and recommends defect management strategies
• Handle special projects or other duties as may be required from time to time.
• Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures.