- The role is within the Application Production Services team supporting the Global Wealth Management Framework Suite of applications.
- The associate will be responsible for the stability of a subset of applications in production.
This associate will be expected to become a subject matter expert of supported applications by understanding Business usage, flows, infrastructure, upstream and downstream dependencies to:
- Taking ownership of Service Disruptions in supported portfolio by driving restoration efforts and providing SME knowledge in troubleshooting of the application and dependent infrastructure
- Supporting post problem reviews by driving root cause analysis to issues, identify process gaps, and other potential stability concerns which could cause or prolong a service disruption
- Identifying and working with relevant teams on proactive monitoring gaps
- Creating and maintaining application documentation including but not limited to run books and Knowledge Base for Service Desk and Event Management Teams
- Identifying and driving optimization opportunities including but not limited to day to day work coming from users/stakeholders and shifting work to generalist teams with required documentation
- Providing just-in-time technical AND non-technical reporting to Senior and Executive Leadership on status of ongoing outage, high visibility follow ups, and escalated issues.
- The ideal candidate for this highly visible role will be a self-starter with excellent crisis management skills and should have the ability to converse with both technical and non-technical audiences.