- 7+ years of Java/J2EE programming with good understanding of Data Structures, Data Collections, Object Oriented Design, Object Oriented Programming.
- 5+ years of Oracle (SQL & PL/SQL) is required.
- Strong understanding of relational data models
- Financial securities knowledge is required. For ex., Fixed Income or Equities instrument data.
- Data Structures, Data Collections
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills and enjoys a collaborative environment.
- Flexible, self-starter, fast-learner
- Willing and able to quickly learn new technologies and skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with functional programming is a big plus, Scala is a big plus.
- Experience with MVEL is a plus.
- Instrument reference data is a huge plus.
- Informatica / ETL knowledge is a plus.
- Prior experience on FAME is a plus
Java/J2EE,SQL,PL/SQL,Financial securities knowledge