Key role is working with top cybersecurity, privacy, and data management professionals to ensure client's key data assets are well-protected via continuous delivery of data asset protection features, and building a sense of team. This role is central to safeguarding valuable client and teammate information, as well as our critical business data.
- Hands-on expertise with data classification, scanning and tagging of data, data management or data governance.
- Precise, rapid problem solving abilities using data, critical thinking, leveraging personal wisdom and experience.
- 2 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Data Protection Analysis:
- Define and launch processes & procedures to ensure effective rollout & operation of data asset protection controls.
- Measures and reports compliance of data assets with the related policy and procedures using metrics / KPIs.
- Establish, socialize, and implement improvements to data asset protection controls; remediate known control gaps.
- Engages via working forums to ensure a clear, transparent understanding of data protection status, issues & needs.
- Maintain a crisp focus on daily and iteration goals, continuously steering to program increment (PI) objectives.
Data Protection Product Consultation:
- Advise & assist Product Owners in planning product capability maturity & feature rollout to maximize value.
- Assist in the measurement of tangible and intangible benefits produced by the products to steer product direction.
data governance ,data management ,cyber security,privacy,reporting