Roles & Responsibilities:
• Presenting ideas for system improvements.
• Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
• Prepare design documentation.
• Code and test software based upon software specifications and design.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software.
• Write and maintain technical documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization.
• Support customer-witnessed testing.
• Support team members.
Experience & Qualification:
• 5-10 total years of experience.
• Excellent knowledge of web applications development using JEE.
• Excellent knowledge of developing Oracle ADF applications.
• Excellent knowledge of Oracle Database/PLSQL.
• Good knowledge of Oracle BPM/SOA.
• Good knowledge of Oracle Webcenter Portal.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
Oracle ADF, JEE, Oracle/ PLSQL, BPM/SOA, Webcenter