Industry: Telecommunication Services
Work Location: Irvine, CA 92618
Job Title: Order Fulfillment Professional
Duration: 3+ months (possibility of extension)
Main Note: Call center background processing high volume tickets
- Function as single point of contact for customer issues concerning shipment status, delivery issues, damages and returns. Communicate through ticketing system to internal customer (CARE) who communicates to customer.
- Creates and updates statistical data, spreadsheets, reports and charts to identify product availability, sales order demands, customer priorities and other analysis.
Education and Experience:
- 4 year degree preferred.
- Experience in production planning, scheduling, inventory control, sales order fulfillment or customer service preferred.
- Demonstrated abilities in researching, responding to and resolving customer inquiries utilizing Sales Order Management systems.
- Written and verbal communication skills vital to ensure our internal customer (CARE) fully understands ticket resolution.
- Ability to type 60 WPM.
- Experience using MS Office (PC) software including extensive use of Excel spreadsheets and Word, in addition to G Suite required.
CUSTOMER SERVICE, CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE, EXCEL, INVENTORY CONTROL, PRODUCTION PLANNING