Working with the Manufacturing Maintenance Team in Managing the development and implementation process of Maintenance Excellence Program improvements, procedures and processes. Lead the efforts in making the needed changes to the program by creating reports, performing data mining and analysis and providing system updates to our maintenance management system. Developing processes and procedures for sustainability of the program and different aspects/pillars within MEP. Estimates project levels of effort and resource requirements by using standard estimating techniques and tools, and by working with appropriate staff to understand scope of effort. Prepares project plans and schedules by using project management tools such as MS Excel and Project and by working with appropriate staff to understand tasks necessary to complete project. Communicates project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings. Resolves project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate. Will perform this job in an industrial maintenance environment. Will also assist and lead teams in developing and documenting procedures for maintenance tasks to be used as reference doc's and training material for technicians.
Additional Information From Manager:
1) Do you have any upcoming time off or business travel? No, nothing planned to date.
2) What hours will this person be working? 7am-3:30pm
3) What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have?
• Required Skill 1: Proficient Computer skills
• Required Skill 2: Proficient in MS Excel
• Required Skill 3: Previous project coordinating experience
• Required Skill 4: Technical Writing Skills
• Required Skill 5: Good written and verbal communication skills
4) What years of experience, education, and/or certification is required? 1-2 years of project related experience. College related course can count towards years of experience.
5) What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification? Experience working in a technical environment with other Maintenance or Engineering groups.
6) What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)? Primarily individual role with organizing and leading team meetings
7) Is any testing required for this role? No, but must be able to communicate previous projects and experience.
8) Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 on-site)? On-Site
8) Other notable details from the hiring manager about this role. This role will also include following technicians in the field to document tasks performed for creating new procedures and training material.