Collabera is seeking a Business Process Automation (BPA) Program Manager in the Clearwater, FL area for a large client in the IT Products and Services industry. The BPA Program Manager will leading a team of 12 in a global initiative to implement automation throughout the business. The BPA Program Manager will communicate with different departments within the company to understand their specific automation and process improvement needs. They will then advise their team on how to implement the automation and user stories while adhering to compliances.
- 2-4 Years of automation experience using UI Path, Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism
- Experience leading or supervising a team
- Strong communication / ability to communicate automation to internal teams in layman’s terms
- Basic Scripting and coding experience (.Net, Python, Etc.)
- Experience in a Scrum/Agile Environment
- 6 Sigma / Process improvement experience
- Experience meeting compliance/ethical requirements, ideally SOX, but can be other