San Jose ,CA
Who You Are
Get in on the ground floor of this newly formed Support group where you will support groundbreaking technology! In this role you will:
• You will interface internally with CSEs, SEs, NCEs, Technical Leaders and internal engineering departments.
• You will provide second/third level technical support for ACI and APIC technologies
• Apply your analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and software problems of moderate to high complexity.
• Provide technology/product training and intellectual property material as required
• Utilize moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems
• Expertise with Nexus, Catalyst or Layer 2 / 3 Switching and Routing protocols
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
• 1-2 years of customer support experience, including strong troubleshooting skills and ability to handle critical customer issues/problems
• Working knowledge of Data Center industry, products and protocols