- Plan and perform routine tasks competently and independently within a timely fashion, and generate reliable and consistent results.
- Documentation of experimental activities and results in a GMP compliant fashion using an electronic data acquisition and management systems.
- Effective communication on issues and solutions
- Manager is looking for someone with chemistry experience, can be a recent grad, quick learner, with interest in analytical chemistry, and working with HPLC, lab scale equipment and instrumentation.
- Manager is also looking for candidate(s) who has chemistry or chemical engineering background includes all levels of education and experience.
- 0-4 year’s pharmaceutical related working experience required or a BS degree.
- Manager is also considering college student for part time job who is eager to get pharmaceutical industry experience.
Chemist , Chemistry , Biochemistry , HPLC, Chromatography, GMP , GLP