1. Network strategy and operations
• Define strategy and objectives for the Network Infrastructure, which includes Cloud network design and operations. SD-WAN using Cisco Viptela and Cisco DNA.
• Define projects plans, milestones and strategic roadmaps
• Review and re-design current operational processes and develop new processes where gaps exist such as patch management, incident & problem management and CMDB (inventory) / SmartNet.
• This role will be the escalation point for all network related operational issues
• Mentor and seek to align global counterparts to common approaches to overall global program management and governance
2. Security Operations
• Define strategy and objectives for Security Operations, which includes perimeter security, endpoint security, malware protection systems and implementation of Cisco EA (ISE, Stealthwatch and Umbrella).
• Develop and implement daily vulnerability review and remediation processes, which includes data collected from internal systems, MSIEM and other external (SaaS) systems.
• Execute on-going vulnerability / port scans and develop remediation plans
• Work with IT compliance team on fine tuning MSEIM program, data collection for internal/external investigations and intendents.
3. UCaaS Operations
• Define QoS / operational strategy for UCaaS systems
• Work closely with cross-functional teams in ensuring peak performance of all UCaaS systems, including O365 and collaborative systems.
Required Education, Knowledge & Experience:
• BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant experience in Network / Security field.
• Cisco CCDP certifications in Routing/Switching and Security required. CICIE a plus.
• 7+ years working in Cisco network and security including 3+ years designing / implementing Cisco network / security.
• Organization skills with the ability to multi-task and identify priorities, work with cross-functional global teams, and execute on schedule while managing long-term strategic vision.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, tailoring the context of the conversation to the audience (technical or non-technical). Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
• Calm, stable presence in chaotic and demanding situations such as high-impact security events. Ability to think on your feet and provide alternate paths to desired outcomes.
• Ability to demonstrate analytical /problem management expertise, close attention to detail, excellent critical thinking, logic, and solution orientation and to learn and adapt quickly.
VoIP, Cisco, WAN, Architecture, Compliance, Direct3D, Research, Focus, Engineering, Marketing, Network Engineer, Management, Network Design