- This group partners with the business to make specific tasks of their day-to-day more efficient and “productive” (hence “productivity enablement”). They help them come up with quick solutions to their problems.
- This role is more on the developer/solutions support side than a business analyst or advisor.
- One of the skills they have lost recently is someone who can do VBA development. They have a ton of old spreadsheets and macros in Excel and need someone with the VBA skills to help them here.
- They are currently working on an internal platform called “Unity” that’s Angular based, that sits on top of SharePoint.
- They won’t be the “advisor” but they will be expected to jump on calls when discussing solutions and he able to talk about how “this solution is possible, this one isn’t, etc.” and give recommendations.