Job Title: SailPoint Consultant
Address:Houston, TX 77002
Duration: 6 month contract
- Experience in Access Certification, Automated Provisioning and Governance aspects of IIQ.
- Implement Self-service feature, Password management feature, Provisioning feature and forgot password change in SailPoint.
- Able to troubleshoot complex workflows and service connectors in the SailPoint Identity IQ configuration interface.
- Experience in configuring and administering of Identity management system using CA Identity Manager and SailPoint IdentityIQ to provisioning users (create, modify, update, delete) along with self-service portals like password reset, request for access, manage across endpoints like AD, RACF, SAP R/3, HANA, UNIX, SQL, Oracle etc.
- Develop custom java classes in IIQ for direct provisioning of user objects using direct connectors for integration of target applications.
- Develop custom rule types such as correlation, customization, creation, managed entitlements, before and after provisioning rules using Java Beans for Integration with multiple applications such as AD, SAP R3, SAP HANA, Flat File, JDBC, SQL, Oracle, Web Services etc.
- Develop custom workflows for LifeCycle Manager (LCM) Access Requests and Approvals in SailPoint IIQ.
- Experience with SailPoint Plugins for SAP, CyberArk.
- Experience in creation of design documents, build guides, code reviews, testing useCases.
sailpoint, IIQ, IAM, IDM, Identity Management