Job Title: Sales Associate
Job Location: Grandview Heights, OH 43212
Duration: 8-9 Months
Pay Rate: $14.88/hr
- Provides efficient and effective service and sales support to producers.
- Provides efficient and effective service support to customers.
- Processes business in accordance with government regulations, contract provisions, and internal procedures and controls.
- Analyzes and resolves more in-depth and complicated cases.
- Answers questions from different distribution channels.
- Uncovers sales opportunities on service calls with producers.
- Receives and responds to incoming calls from producers and customers.
- Handles service and sales inquiries across multiple distribution channels.
- Understands all aspects of current products, and answers questions from different distribution channels.
- Is knowledgeable of past products.
- Maintains timely records of all conversations and has strong knowledge of all processing systems.
- Processes trades.
- Provides outstanding service to producers and customers in support of business unit’s service and sales objectives.
- Demonstrates a high level of understanding of customer needs and emphasizes timely responses.
- Educates consumers and producers on product features and benefits.
- Communicates effectively and confidently to ensure understanding of information.
- Analyzes and deciphers more in-depth and complicated problems to determine proper course of action.
- Researches and corrects errors.
- Implements resolution or involves the appropriate internal administrative areas when necessary to ensure accurate completeness of the issue.
- Follows-up to ensure completion.
- Assists producers by consulting with personnel in licensing, compliance, underwriting, administration, underwriting and administration and others to resolve problems and answer inquiries.
- Engages consumers and producers to retain their assets with the company.
- Probes to understand reasons for asset flight and offers alternative solutions for liquidation of assets.
- Acts as a sales analyst and supports tactical sales by turning service inquiries into sales opportunities.
- Provides financial expertise and solutions to producers.
- Uncovers superior sales opportunities and markets client's products and solutions to producers.
- Assists in compiling management information such as sales activity, proposals requested, sales results, and production for assigned product lines.
- Assists in the presentation of training, sales seminars, planning of conferences and conventions.
- Assists in gathering profile information for producers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate studies in insurance, business, marketing or related fields preferred.
- Progress towards completion of designations such as CPCU, CLU, CEBS or FLMI is desirable.
- Associates must obtain the required Federal and/or state licenses/registrations within the time period designated by the business unit.
- Additional licenses/registrations may be required when new products and services are implemented.
- If an associate fails or is unable to obtain required licenses/registrations within the time period designated by the business unit, the associate will be ineligible to continue in the position.
- Two years related experience in customer service, sales required.
- Experience in a product related position or in a technical position in SEC, IRS or Insurance departments, compliance, plan/contract administration or successful experience in field sales of property casualty, annuity, pension or investment products highly desired.
- Proven knowledge of assigned product lines(s) and regulatory requirements, and processing and service work flows and various distribution channels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for communicating with a widely varied audience.
- Proven ability to analyze plan documents, policies, and contracts; to analyze customers or producers needs and determine the most appropriate solution; and to set work priorities in accordance with established standards.
sales, sales associate, sales analyst, sales coordinator, customer service, csr, customer support, phone, insurance, finance